In September 1945, Utah Foundation was born, motivated by the desire of business and civic leaders to confront the challenges of post-war demobilization. In 2020, Utah Foundation celebrated its 75-year anniversary, but perhaps fittingly also spent the year confronting the great economic, public health and social challenges the pandemic has visited upon Utah.
The result was one of the most productive years in the organization’s storied history, with:
- 12 major reports
- Seven briefs
- 12 podcasts
- Three videos
- The core analyses for a group of civic leaders focused on economic renewal
- A citizen redistricting tool
- 12 op-ed articles in the daily papers
- Three robust online and hybrid events
- 15 mini-briefs from our new Significant Statistics series
Read all about it here.