Support the Resilience Fund or Become a Member
Choose your own donation amount and contribute safely online through PayPal:
All donations are welcome!
The Resilience Fund. Utah Foundation announces the creation of a “Resilience Fund.” This fund will help us cover topics that make Utah more resilient during this time of crisis. And it will provide funding to make Utah Foundation more resilient.
Tax Deductible. Utah Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit organization. This means that contributions to Utah Foundation are 100% tax deductible for individuals and businesses.
Become a Member. Utah Foundation is supported by private, voluntary memberships and grants from business firms, foundations, agencies and individuals throughout Utah who recognize the value of accurate, unbiased, understandable information that is widely disseminated. Membership in Utah Foundation brings you the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to keep Utah a great place to live and work and to promote sound policymaking to make Utah an even better place.
Any donation is welcome. If you’d like some guidance on typical donations, use the following suggested levels:
- Individuals: $140 per year
- Small businesses or organizations: $280 per year
- Medium businesses or organizations: $560 per year
- Large corporations and institutions: $1,100 or greater per year
- Members receive emailed copies of each report as it is released, insider updates on our upcoming research, and greater access to our professional staff when you have questions about public policy issues.