On October 13, the Utah Foundation will hold an important online Breakfast Briefing on air quality in Utah. Among the questions the panel will address:
* How will a rapidly growing Utah grapple with the air quality challenges ahead?
* What new strategies will the Cox-Henderson administration bring to the table?
* What plans does the inland port have for air quality stewardship?
* What should be our top priorities for reducing pollutants?
* What concrete steps can we take today that will bring a real return in better air quality?
* What are the obstacles?