Join Utah Foundation from 8 to 9:15 am on Wednesday, September 4, for a critical policy discussion on the range of challenges that affect housing affordability, from the greening of Utah’s housing stock to rental and ownership strategies.
Thanks to our sponsor, Garbett Homes, there’s no charge to attend and a continental breakfast is included. However, we do ask that you RSVP, here.
Our panel will include some of the leading figures confronting Utah’s housing affordability challenges:
- Lani Eggertsen-Goff, SLC Housing & Neighborhood Dev.
- Kevin Emerson, Utah Clean Energy
- Ross Ford, Utah Home Builders Association
- Randy Lewis, Mayor, City of Bountiful
- Jim Wood, University of Utah’s Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
Please join us for this important conversation.
We’ll meet in the Founders Room on the 18th Floor of the Zions Bank building at 1 South Main in Salt Lake City.
Please remember to RSVP.
Our thanks to Garbett Homes for its generous sponsorship of this event.