Join Utah Foundation and the University of Utah’s College of Social and Behavioral Sciences from 8 to 9:30 am on Tuesday, November 12, for:
Expanding Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Efforts in Utah
There’s no charge to attend and a continental breakfast is included. However, we do ask that you RSVP, here.
Moderating the event will be Jeremy Harris, reporter, KUTV news.
Our panel will include some of the leading figures confronting Utah’s mental health and suicide prevention challenges:
- Dr. Craig Bryan, Associate Professor of Psychology, University of Utah, Executive Director of the National Center for Veterans Studies
- Dr. Sheila Crowell, Associate Professor of Psychology, Director of the Dialectical Behavior Therapy Program
- Rep. Steve Eliason, Utah House of Representatives, District 45
- Dr. Morissa Henn, Community Health Program Director, Intermountain Healthcare
- Dr. Perry Renshaw, Professor of Psychiatry, University of Utah
Please join us for this important conversation.
We’ll meet in the Founders Room on the 18th Floor of the Zions Bank building at 1 South Main in Salt Lake City.
Please remember to RSVP.
Our thanks to the University of Utah’s College of Social and Behavioral Sciences for its generous sponsorship of this event.