Utah Foundation's Research for the Classroom Program
Several years ago, we conducted a special grant-funded program to create school lesson plans from our research reports. We no longer make these lesson plans from recent reports, but you may find the old lesson plans useful in your work.
Lesson Plans are available for each of the reports listed below.
- June 2004: Utah's Tax Situation
- March 2004: The 2004 Utah Priorities Poll: The Top Issues and concerns of Utahns for the 2004 Gubernatorial Election
- February 2004: Economic Recovery? A Comparison of Indicators for Utah and the United States Since March 2001
- January 2004: Peak Load Growth Along the Wasatch Front: What's Driving Electricity Demand in Utah?
- December 2003: State Government Debt in Utah: Rapid Growth in Recent Years
- October 2003: Utah State Government Growth: 1991 to 2002
- September 2003: Charter Schools: Can They Survive in Utah?
- August 2003: Utah’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP): How Well Are We Doing?
- July 2003: Utah Statewide School Testing Results: 2002, Including an Analysis of Technology in Utah Schools
- May 2003: Redistributing Utah's Tax Resources: Burdens and Benefits Around the State
- February 2003: The National Recession: Its Impacts on Utah and the Mountain West
- January 2003: School Choice: Experiences with Vouchers and Tuition Tax Credits in Other States
- December 2002: Utah's Regional Competitiveness for Non-Resident Higher Education Students
- September 2002: Utah at the Crossroads: Challenges for K-12 Education in the Coming Ten Years
- July 2002: Welfare in Utah: What Programs are Available and How Have Federal Reforms Affected Them?
- May 2002: The Status of Private Schools in Utah
- April 2002: Creating an Oasis, Part Two: Water Consumption, Pricing and Conservation in Utah
- March 2002: Utah Statewide School Testing Results: 2001
- February 2002: Economic Recessions, Taxes, and Utah: Lessons Learned From the Past
- February 2002: Creating an Oasis: Water Development and Funding in Utah
- November 2001: Setting the Price of Higher Education in Utah