Become a Member of Utah Foundation Today!
All donations are welcome!
After you complete the donation form, we will place you on our email list for receiving our reports and notices of events. Thank you!
Questions? Call or email our president, Peter Reichard, at (801) 355-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about Utah Foundation and why you should support this important public service, please see the About Utah Foundation page
Utah Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit organization. This means that contributions to Utah Foundation are 100% tax deductible for individuals and businesses. Utah Foundation is supported by private, voluntary memberships and grants from business firms, foundations, agencies and individuals throughout Utah who recognize the value of accurate, unbiased, understandable information that is widely disseminated. Membership in Utah Foundation brings you the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to keep Utah a great place to live and work and to promote sound policymaking to make Utah an even better place.
Any donation is welcome. If you’d like some guidance on typical donations, use the following suggested levels:
- Individuals: $140 per year
- Small businesses or organizations: $280 per year
- Medium businesses or organizations: $560 per year
- Large corporations and institutions: $1,100 or greater per year
- Members receive emailed copies of each report as it is released, special pricing on Utah Foundation events, such as luncheon conferences with public policy experts, insider updates on our upcoming research, and greater access to our professional staff when you have questions about public policy issues.